All our General Spanish courses take place throughout the year for all levels. Please visit the General Spanish Courses page if you want to get some extra information.
General Spanish course details;
- Duration: 1 – 52 weeks
- Class size: 6 average, with a maximum of 8
- Lesson length: 1 lesson=50 minutes
- Minimum ages: 17
- Start dates: Every Monday
- Levels: All levels, from complete beginners (*A1) to very advanced (C2)
- Complete beginner´s start dates: 4th & 25th January – 15th February – 7th & 21st March – 11th April – 3rd (Tuesday) & 23rd May – 13th June – 4th & 18th July – 1st, 16th & 29th August – 12th & 26th September – 17th October – 7th & 28th November – 12th December
*Semi Intensive Spanish Course from elementary (A2)
Intensive Spanish Course – 20
This is the best choice if you are looking to improve your level of Spanish through a combination of classroom study and leisure-time activities.
- Number of lessons per week: 20 lessons
- Daily schedule: 4 lessons per day from Monday to Friday in the morning or afternoon
Total Immersion Program – 30
With this course you will practice the Spanish language skills morning and afternoon improving your level in a quick and effective way.
- Number of lessons per week: 30 lessons
- Daily schedule: 6 lessons per day from Monday to Friday in the morning and afternoon
Semi Intensive Spanish Course – 10
The ideal choice if you prefer more free time to discover Madrid or have no time to attend an Intensive Program.
- Number of lessons per week: 10 lessons
- Daily schedule: morning or afternoon lessons with the following optional schedule;
- Option 1: 2 classes per day from Monday to Friday
- Option 2: 4 classes on 2 days and 2 classes on the 3rd day
- Levels: From elementary (A2) to very advanced (C2)