All our General Spanish courses take place throughout the year for all levels. Please visit the General Spanish Courses page if you want to get some extra information.
General Spanish course details;
- Duration: 1 – 48 weeks
- Class size: 7 average, with a maximum of 10
- Lesson length: 1 lesson=55 minutes
- Minimum ages: 16
- Start dates: Every Monday
- Complete beginner´s start dates: January 4, 18 – February 1, 15, 29 – March 14, 29 – April 11, 25 – May 9, 23 – June: 6, 20 July: 4, 18 August: 1, 16, 29 September: 12, 26 October: 10, 24 – November 7, 21 – December 19
Intensive Spanish Course – 20
The course combines 4 classes a day, where you will able to develop all four language skills in a dynamic way with a social programme you can join everyday to keep learning Spanish.
- Number of lessons per week: 20 lessons
- Daily schedule: 4 lessons per day from Monday to Friday in the morning: 09.30-13.30 (including a 20-minute break)
- Levels: All levels, from complete beginners (A1) to very advanced (C2)
Intensive Spanish + Business Spanish
This course combines the Intensive Spanish group courses with one or two private classes per day in the afternoon of business Spanish where you will develop and practice presentations, interviews, negotiations and selling skills. It is the perfect choice if you need to improve your linguistic skills in the business world.
- Number of lessons per week: 20 lessons + 5 or 10 Individual Business Spanish Class
- Daily schedule: 5 or 6 lessons per day from Monday to Friday in the morning and afternoon
- Levels: Minimum B1 (Intermediate)