SPANISHJUICE was born on 2013 as a subsidiary company of Travel & Tuition, a family-run company devoted to international education and experiences abroad since 1988. During all this time Travel & Tuition has successfully sent more than 3.000 students abroad.
Travel & Tuition programs are designed with a special philosophy so that they fulfill two main objectives:
- The students must learn and improve their language skills.
- The students must live a pleasant, fun and useful experience immersing in the culture of the country and must be able to move successfully in the new town and country.
Travel & Tuition develops three main types of programs:
- School year & ministay in high or middle schools in countries like Canada, USA, Ireland, UK, France or Germany.
- Summer programs for juniors : general english stays and summer camps, constantly supervised groups (during the flight and all through the stay) formed by a maximum of 12 students and reinforced by one or two group leaders.
- Programs for adults: tailor-made courses (general, intensive, business, work experiences, etc.) with a personalized and individualized treatment and follow up from the Travel Tuition team.
Travel & Tuition distinguishes itself from other companies because we visit the schools we work with periodically and we make sure that they have undergone strict quality controls. Most of the programs that Travel & Tuition offers to its clients have been tested first hand by the members of its team, which enables the company to give students all guarantees over the programs.